Yet another Lamborghini Aventador has gone up in flames from over revving.
Three weeks ago, a valet decided that it would be best to take this hot ride for a spin around the block in Miami’s South Beach rather than parking it as he should have. While he was on Lincoln Road, he decided to do a bit of revving which resulted in the $400,000 ride catching fire.
Bystanders were able to extinguish the blaze, but it was too late, as the charred Lambo was undrivable and had to be pushed to the side of the road. I’m pretty sure this will be the last time the owner will use any kind of valet service.
Oddly enough, it’s not the first time an Aventador has gone up in flames after a session of revving. Back in October 2015, a similar bull caught fire under similar circumstances.
Even though the incident took place three weeks ago, the video has only gone viral today.
[Via: Fox News Insider]