$400,000 Lamborghini catches fire after valet goes on a joy ride

Jan 19, 2016 - 11:14pm AST

Yet another Lamborghini Aventador has gone up in flames from over revving.

Three weeks ago, a valet decided that it would be best to take this hot ride for a spin around the block in Miami’s South Beach rather than parking it as he should have. While he was on Lincoln Road, he decided to do a bit of revving which resulted in the $400,000 ride catching fire.

Bystanders were able to extinguish the blaze, but it was too late, as the charred Lambo was undrivable and had to be pushed to the side of the road. I’m pretty sure this will be the last time the owner will use any kind of valet service.

Oddly enough, it’s not the first time an Aventador has gone up in flames after a session of revving. Back in October 2015, a similar bull caught fire under similar circumstances.

Get your daily tech burst in your inbox!

Even though the incident took place three weeks ago, the video has only gone viral today.

Guy revving his lambo like an idiot and it catches fire on Lincoln rd. Be safe out there the Bros are in town. 😜 #longhairdontcare #lamborghini #fire #lincolnroad #miamiheat #miami #bro #dude #fuckinguy

A photo posted by tony merenda (@tmerenda) on

[Via: Fox News Insider]

Stay in the know

Try Modern is a blog about the latest tech and web trends. Get a daily shot of hot tech and web stories delivered to your inbox.

Have your say